Granite Foundation Repair is a member of NARI
Granite Foundation Repair is proud to be a member of NARI (National Associaton of the Remodeling Industry). We provide foundation repair services to remodelers as well as on a direct contractor basis.
Before a contractor is admitted to NARI, NARI performs a number of background checks to assure that the candidate company meets the high professional standards of NARI.
Granite Foundation Repair, Inc. provides foundation repair services in a number of communities which have differing requirements for contractor licensing, building permits, engineering reports and inspections.
Before beginning foundation repair or house leveling with Granite Foundation Repair, Inc., you can rest assured the appropriate foundation repair permits are in place. Granite notifies the Texas State agency, DIGG TESS to check for underground utilities in the area of the repairs.
The NARI code of ethics
Each member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business:
- By promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety;
- By making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- By writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- By promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- By refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
- By attaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- By attaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
A partial listing of cities served:
Fort Worth, Ft. Worth,
North Richland Hills,