Granite is a proud member of the Foundation Repair Association
The following information is excerpted from the mission, ethics and requirements of the Foundation Repair Association. The association may be contacted at 866-561-FRAI(3724) or www.foundationrepair.org.
The Foundation Repair Association, Inc. is a professional national organization that exists to promote high ethical standards in the practice of foundation repair and to promote cooperation between the foundation repair industry and government.
The Foundation Repair Association does not guarantee the work of its members nor can it compel members to engage in arbitration. The Foundation Repair Association, Inc. can and does encourage its members to resolve differences with their customers through mediation and arbitration.
Foundation Repair Association Code of Ethics:
We, the owners, managers, and employees of this firm are proud of our profession and of the professionalism we display in the Foundation Repair work we perform:
- We are committed to our obligation in providing the best possible service to all our customers.
- We believe that all our transactions should be fair and honest.
- We pledge to steadfastly avoid any false or misleading representation of our products or services.
- We value our place in the community and recognize our responsibilities as local business people.
- We support the aims and objectives of the Foundation Repair Association, Inc. in efforts toward advancement of our industry through its programs and services.
- We therefore subscribe to this Code of Ethics and will conduct our business affairs accordingly.
Requirements for membership of a foundation repair company in the Foundation Repair Association:
- In active foundation repair business for a minimum of three years
- Satisfactory BBB report for the foundation repair business.
- Satisfactory credit references from three major suppliers or a Dun & Bradstreet report with a satisfactory payment history.
- The maintenance of a minimum of $500,000 of General Liability Insurance *.
- The maintenance of workers compensation or employee accident insurance *.
*Foundation Repair (house leveling) company must annually submit evidence of continuing insurance.